Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lilee Review May 2015

If you haven't met Lilee yet, you're missing out!  I really look forward to this box every month.  It's $49 for a monthly subscription.  You also have the option to buy a 4-month plan for $189 or a year plan for $499.
#lileelove


#lileelove
 The information card lists each item along with the price.  This month's box was themed 'Brunch'.  Everything fits nicely with the theme.


#lileelove
 Bonus Minis ~ Lilee always sends bonus minis.  This month they included a Marsk loose eye shadow in 'Vanilla Frosting' and Love Life Skin Hand and Body Cream.


Knotty Hair Tie
 Knotty Floral Chain Bracelet Hair Tie ~ ($14.99)  This floral piece doubles as a hair tie and a bracelet.  It has a rose gold colored chain on it that gives it a dressed up feel.  #shopknotty


Texas Coffee Traders
 Texas Coffee Traders ~ ($6.99)  I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can't wait to share this with my friends at work.  This coffee mix was custom made for Lilee and is a smooth, rich, sweet, bright, balanced blend.  #texascoffeetraders


#lileelove
 Champagne Stopper ~ ($15.99)  Woohoo ~ I love this item!  I can't wait to find a reason to use this.  #lileelove


#lileelove
 Lilee Tea Towel ~ ($22.99)  This is a custom towel that dons a fun champagne glass and recipe for a "Mwah-mosa".  I'll put this to use this summer.  #lileelove


#lileelove
Brunch Invites ~ ($10.00)  I guess I have to make summer plans to host a brunch!  These are sassy invites for 4 of my besties!  #lileelove


Perk Naturals
 Perk Naturals Coffee First Body Scrub ~ ($19.63)  I just ran out of sugar scrub, so this arrived at the perfect time.  It's 100% vegan and handmade by Etsy seller, Perk Naturals.  This scrub is made with  organic fair trade coffee, brown sugar, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, essential oil, jojoba oil, sea salt, and dead sea salt.  #perknaturals


The Perth Soap Company
 The Perth Soap Co. Sparkling Champagne Cleansing Bar ~ ($10.00)  Luxury bar soap at its finest!  I think this soap smells great.  It is enriched with argan oil and is pH balanced.  On top of the champagne, there are hints of mandarin, grapefruit, apple, peach, amber, sandalwood, and vanilla.  #perthsoap


yourMinerals
 yourMinerals Rose Hip Rouge Blush ~ ($26.00)  This blush is a mineral loose powder.  The 'Rose Hip' shade is a pink with bronze hints.  It can also be used as a bronzer or eyeshadow.  #yourminerals


Rachel's Plan Bee Facial Oil
 Rachel's Plan Bee Facial Oil ~ ($20.00)  I've really acquired a love for oils.  I'm not sure how well this will work on my face.  My last oil led to break outs.  However, I found another use for face oils.  Instead of wasting them, I actually use them on my legs and LOVE the results!  #rachelsplanbee


#lileelove
The total value of the May Lilee box is over $140!  I think this box was wonderfully curated and well-themed.  Lilee has definitely had a strong start out of the gate.  What do you think of this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment